Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Football and giggles

It is absolutely beautiful here today. This evening we decided to head outside after dinner. "My girl" and Hubs passed the football while I caught up on some reading from the porch. From time to time I would look out and watch them pass the football. All the while I was reminded that she is only this age once. "My girl" loves life.... she laughs endlessly....and she is always looking for an adventure. Those are some of the things that I love about her so much.
"My girl" decided to hike the ball to Hubs..... let's just say she would never make a living hiking the ball. She hiked the ball and instantly, laughter.... (the ball went way right-I mean across the road, right). We laughed and laughed. I love moments like this with her. I just sit in awe at the young girl that God has entrusted to me.
God has blessed me with a beautiful family and a beautiful day. What more could I ask for????

1 comment:

  1. you are so blessed... I love when God points that out to us in the simple -- sunshine, a football, laughter... delightful!

    treasure the moments...

    ReplyDelete