Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trust

trust- n. -

1. reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.

2. confident expectation of something; hope.



Trust.... to have confidence and hope. I will put my trust in God. Many things are about to happen over the next year and I know that I can not do this alone. It will be God that I turn to when I need an answer. When I start to seek out our temporary housing for the next year. When we are preparing to leave the place that we have called home for six years(this is the longest that I have lived any one place in my married life). When we begin to build our new home. Each step of the way, I will call upon God.

So many times I leave God out of the details. Time and time again, He has shown me that if I give it to Him; He will show me the way. I know that I can come to God with anything and lay it at his feet... my Saviour will bare the burden for me. I just need to leave it alone and not take it back. Some times I have no problem with leaving it... other times, I barely lay it down before I am right back there trying to take it back.

I will trust in Him to give me the guidance, peace, patience, love, understanding, wisdom, and the preserverence that I am going to need to end one chapter and begin another.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing all about it too. He has so much in store for you this year!

    ReplyDelete